Pages

Monday, June 20, 2016

Sagely Ultimate Pill Organizer Review

I always love to share with my friends neat products I us, especially since I love to shop myself. Sagely makes a cool pill organizer that is larger than most, detachable, easy to wash, a nice push through system that enables you to slip your pills in easily. Also you will be able to count your pills on top of the container which is really nice for those who work on the road. You can slip your daily pills into your briefcase or car without bringing ALL your pills for the week with you. Clay and I Love this system for home usage. I can get his medications ready and he can have them handy when he needs them in the separate container labeled with that day of the week. After he takes his pills, I am able to wash and reload for the next Monday, Tuesday or whatever day of the week as the day comes since each day detaches from the main unit. This helps me to keep him more organized it's so simple, if I don't get the container I know he didn't take his pills that day and can remind him. We did receive ourr Sagely pill organizer free of charge to give a honest review if you would like to learn more check out their sitehttp://www.livesagely.com



Win a gift card click here

No comments:

Post a Comment