Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Zumersport #PRODUCTREVIEW

   



Clay and I are fans of the San Francisco 49er's football team. We love anything related to football and were happy to review the https://www.zumersport.com/collections/football/products/football-insulated-lunch-box  Zumersport football lunch box. I reviewed this by taking it out for an all day event at our local animal auction. It was perfect! I had room for my lunch some snacks a soda and it kept all my food nice and fresh all day. It was also nice to have my favorite sport close to me all day as I showed our friends my football :) very cool - What is really nice about the lunch box is that there are no engraved teams on it so you can put stickers or if you have family members that have various favorite teams you can line up your little football lunch boxes and not have to worry that you make a mistake with the kiddies. This is also nice for Clay to take to work as it is roomy and practical. To order yours click here

If you would like us to share your product it's free and a great way to get your name out there please email us at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com

****************************************

Win a Oreck refresh click here



No comments:

Post a Comment